Saturday 28 November 2009

Personality Crisis - Creatures for Awile (1983)


There's certain bands you listen to and end up feeling lucky and robbed at the same time. When I listen to this I can't help feeling sad as it's soooooo good I wish they'd recorded more. Personality Crisis were an instant hit with me from the very first hearing and where ever I go I have a copy of this, car, ipod, desktop, laptop it's a constant. If I were to construct a top 50 albums list this would definitely be in there, I absolutely love it.

Hailing from Winnipeg they formed in 79' as Le Kille morphing into Personality Crisis around '81 and splitting up all too soon in 84'. I imagine most people have heard this, but just wanted to throw it out there just in case. They should have been huge.


Chris Walter has written a good biography on the band that's worth checking out Find it here

Mediafire

2 comments:

  1. Personality Crisis is one of my all-time favorite groups. I saw them many times.
    Check this out...
    http://www.youtube.com/user/NEWSBOYX#p/u/21/HGzXzKT7fls

    Thanks for the post!
    Cheers from B.C., Raymond

    ReplyDelete